FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
178 views 4 comments
by anonymous

For TRB-245, is it possible to configure a filter type delay on input pin actions to prevent short duration changes of state on input pins triggering an action (such as sending SMS)? I presumed this was function of execution delay but this just delays short duration actions by the time specified rather than filtering out short duration events.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Kindly correct me if I am wrong, from what I have understood, your requirement can be fulfilled by using "Trigger Interval" (The shortest amount of time (in seconds) between two triggers. If the input is triggered more than once in a time period shorter than the value specified in this field, the device will react to the first trigger.)

Is this what you are looking for ? If not kindly explain you're use case so I can help you further

Thanks,

Best answer
by anonymous
Thanks for your answer but what we want to achieve is sending a message after an input has been active for a minimum amount of time. i.e. if we set delay to 60 seconds, a message is sent after input has been continually active for 60 seconds.
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting,

I get the full picture now, what you need is something as follows,

• if Di_inpt1 is rising or high continually for more than 60 second, you want to get the message sent.

For this one unfortunately our Web-Ui wont be able to be configured such a way, but I'd like to point that it would be possible through custom scripting Either through SSH or the Web-UI Custom scripting option which can be found here TRB 245 Web-UI> TRB 245 System > RUT956 Custom Scripts
If this is something you are looking for, let me know how to help you.
Thanks ,
by anonymous
Hello, we are interested in the custom scripting. Are you able to offer guidance on creating the custom script and/or examples of a script? We have a few different applications where we would use the script and depending on the application, time delays could range from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. Also depending on our application, we could be monitoring a normally closed or normally open contact meaning we need possibly different scripts for input pins being normally high or normally low.
by anonymous
Hello, we are still interested in custom scripting if anyone can help?