FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
110 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I had been seeing the "Failed to load mobile usage data" error on mobile usage pages with v7.04.0 and upgrade to v7.04.03 (retaining settings) and still have the same issue although the change log appears to show a fix for this.

I have tried a full browser refresh to remove cached code and an incognito browser session and still same error message and the page never loads for any of the mobile usage options.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you make a backup of your current configuration, reset your device to factory default settings and check, if you are able to view the mobile usage pages?

Otherwise, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, make sure the issue is present, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I also note from using browser dev tools that I can see the client WebUI making some calls for the mobile usage data with very strange parameters and resulting in the server side code in the RUT 240 returning an error which results in the popup message.

This wouldn't surprise me as I've had numerous migration issues with these devices over the years with different firmware updates (some visible in WebUI fields so easy to fix once found, others part of internal data).  

For now I've swapped the impacted device for another with older firmware that works from a backup from the affected one when it was on the same firmware.  When I have time I'll try a reset, but in the mode I use these devices (backup WAN for another router/firewall so in passthrough mode) its not trivial to do this test/reconfigure from scratch.

I've had to do the reset/reconfigure too many times over the last couple of years on several devices as data migration errors often prove to be the cause of issues.  Can I please suggest more dev time is spent adding automated unit/'end to end' tests to reduce these issues.