FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
404 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I cannot get any internet connection from Mobile Internet connection on RUT360.

I just bought the RUT360, inserted a data simcard (tested before in another router and it was working properly).

Mobile signal is good.

Tried factory reset several times without success. Updated to newest Firmware without success.

Status of the Mobile connection is changing often from Connected/Disconnected and UP/DOWN.

Troubleshoot file attached.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BR, Andreas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

It might be that you need to manually specify your provider's APN in the router settings. Currently router is set to obtain APN value automatically, but with this setting it either attempts an empty value or "a1.net" with associated credentials. Could you try setting this value manually? It can be done by logging to the router's WebUI and navigating to Network -> Interfaces -> General. Next, edit mobile interface settings, in the configuration window, disable Auto APN option, and enter custom APN. You can check up on it with your ISP or by inserting SIM into the smartphone and copying the settings it uses.

Another thing that could be attempted is the update of internal modem's firmware. If the above does not help, I will send you the instructions on the procedure.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello Robustel support,

just entered the custom APN settings for A1:

APN: a1.net

Username: ppp@a1plus.at

PWD: ppp

The modem is getting an IPV4 and IPV6 address from the mobile network and status in Network/General sails "online" and "up" but it is not possible to reach any ip address through the modem via WiFi with my Laptop neither any ping is successful to any IP address when using the web-ui test-ping tool or the CLI.

There is no firmware update available for the modem (according to the web-ui of the RUT360).

Can you please help with further instructions.

What is needed in NAT, Firewall, Static routes etc. to get it working?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas
by anonymous
Could you please attach another troubleshoot file with the manual setting active?

Best regards,