FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
209 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi!

I have one rut956 with firmware RUT9M_R_00.07.04.3 that not connect ipsec tunnel to my ubiquiti Edge max 12.

if i use same setings on my rut955 it connect and works good.

i have attach trubelshoot file from both routers.

from router rut955 ipsec tunnel works good.

2023-05-31

Have disable Aggressive mode and it still not works.

Have attached new troubleshoots file.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please provide a troubleshoot file for further analysis? Before downloading the troubleshoot file, ensure that you have properly configured IPSec and allowed a few minutes for the devices to attempt establishing a connection.

Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. Once downloaded, you can attach the file by editing your question. The attached files are only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Additionally, if possible, kindly provide the IPSec configuration on your Ubiquiti device. It would also be helpful to include any available IPSec logs from the Ubiquiti.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
I have add troubleshoots form router and settings in Ubiquiti router

//Dennis
by anonymous

Hi,

It seems that Ubiquiti is initiating IKEv1 in Main mode, while you have RUT955 configured in Aggressive mode. Could you please try disabling the 'Aggressive' option in IPSec Settings -> Connection settings -> Advanced settings?

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Have disable Aggressive mode and it still not works.

Have attached new troubleshoots file.
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you please remove the local source IP and remote source IP in the advanced IPSec settings?

Additionally, I will send you a private message. Please, check it in case the issue persists.

Kind Regards,