FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
107 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I noticed this new TAP100 product and did not find (so far) as much informations as I hoped.

I wondered if:

• it allows mesh
  • it is intended for deployment of multiple access point (>10) 
Regards,

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

TAP100 information is available on our wiki page here.

The TAP100 does not currently support mesh functionality. While there are plans to potentially add this feature in the future, they have not been confirmed yet. Therefore, there is no guarantee that mesh support will be available soon.

Assuming I understood the last question correctly, then having multiple TAP100 devices in a building and transitioning between them is possible. To ensure smoother transitions from one access point (AP) to another, it is recommended to set identical SSIDs, encryptions, and passwords on all the TAP100 devices. This consistency in settings will help facilitate seamless transitions (may take around a second or so) for connected devices as they move between different APs within the building.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

Best answer
by anonymous
You perfectly understood. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

kjasghdciahsdxoln