FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
192 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Dear Forum

My LTE sim works fine with a mobil Tp link, inserted in the RXTX50 it seems also doing this except that over LAM and Wifi i have no internet output.

Until now i tried mostly everything, even i updated the firmware to the latest version providet.

I set the device up a few times after reset and config. it with the wizard and a few times manualy. In every way, the same, means no internet to use. Getting the card back in the tp link workes fine but this was not why I bought the RXTX50 for.

Please Help me, if ihave 24 hours to set it up before I have to leave home

Kind regards from the adreatic sea

Alain

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

To better understand the issue, I'll ask you to replicate the issue and navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. Generate a troubleshoot file and attach it to the original post. It will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Additionally, if you don't have a lot of configuration on the RUTX50, there is the option to re-flash the device using the bootloader method, which is described here. I'd recommend trying this before generating a troubleshoot file.

Since the data state is connected, this is most likely not the cause, but I will still ask you to doublecheck if the correct APN is used on the SIM card.

Also, if you are only using WiFi devices, try the 5GHz channel.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous

Hi DaumantasG

Thank so far

- i did all the steps you mentioned. Still with no results, means no internet is coming out

- No, after I have an internet connection via LAN the signal will go to a switch  and than on an own network (boat)

- The wifi from the router will only be used for maintenance and setup

Í ´ ll attache my trouble file to the orginal post

Kind regards from the adreatic sea

by anonymous

The logs seem to indicate that as soon as the device connect to the carrier and receives an IP address, it almost instantly looses the internet connection and is not able to send pings. This results in disconnection and the cycle repeats. I will ask you to navigate to Network → Interfaces → General → edit the mob1s1a1 interface, disable the Auto APN option, and in custom APN field enter web.ho-mobile.it.

If this does not help, I'd recommend contacting your carrier and checking if there are no restrictions on their end, as at the moment it seems like the connection is being broken on the operator side.

EDIT: If changing the APN does not help, please generate another troubleshoot file. 

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous

DaumantasG do you know that you are genius ?

Thanks a lot, you saved my last day of holiday on board of Fomalhaut.

by anonymous
Glad I could help!