FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
164 views 6 comments
by anonymous

I have a RUT300 that we want to connect to RMS. 

I always got an error message "SSL Failure".

I tried already all steps given in the topic RUT300 RMS ssl failure - Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika Networks (teltonika-networks.com)

Are there any other things to check?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Make sure the issue is present, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
hello

I added the troubleshoot file to my original request

thank you
by anonymous

Did you have the file generated on Tuesday May 30, or was it generated today, as in this case, it would indicate that router's time is incorrect and SSL failure is most likely a result of this discrepancy.

Otherwise, could you SSH into your device, execute the commands below and share the output if you do not receive Connected to 18.196.62.30 message?

• telnet 18.196.62.30 15009
  • telnet 18.196.62.30 15010

Also, could it be that your WAN network has restrictions and IP addresses and ports required to establish RMS connection (listed here) are somehow not allowed?

Best regards,

by anonymous
the troubleshoot file was recorded yesterday. So date and time are correct.

I also tried to connect over the telnet commands and it worked.
by anonymous
Would it be possible to arrange a short remote via AnyDesk, to have a look at your device?
by anonymous
Unfortunately my technician left the factory for this week and will return next week.
by anonymous
Contact me, when it is possible to arrange remote.

Best regards,