FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
193 views 8 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

In Status->System, the "Uptime" field is in hh mm ss, after a few days this becomes hard to read. Should be days hh mm ss.

In Status->Mobile, the "Bytes received" and "Bytes send" field values are obviously wrong. ifconfig qmimux0 and gsmctl -e/-r qmimux0 give the correct values so this is a display issue only.

Regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

In Status->System, the "Uptime" field is in hh mm ss, after a few days this becomes hard to read. Should be days hh mm ss.

It's already shown this way in the System tile in the Overview window:

In Status->Mobile, the "Bytes received" and "Bytes send" field values are obviously wrong. ifconfig qmimux0 and gsmctl -e/-r qmimux0 give the correct values so this is a display issue only.

If you've updated with the option Keep settings enabled, it might have migrated incorrectly, as at least for me the values in Status → Network → Mobile and the ones provided by gsmctl match. What values does the Network → Interfaces → General give?

Best regards,
DaumantasG

Best answer
by anonymous

It's already shown this way in the System tile in the Overview window

Yes, just not in Status->System.

What values does the Network → Interfaces → General give ?

They are correct.

by anonymous

As for the first issue, I will provide feedback to the developers.

As for the second one, as mentioned, it's most likely caused by an upgrade with the keep settings option enabled (because there were some issues with data counting in the last firmware). If this value is needed for your application, factory resetting the device might be the easiest option.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
I'll try that in a few days.
by anonymous

Sure, let me know how it goes!

Alternatively, deleting the files mentioned here might also help. In that case, a factory reset would not be needed.

Best regards,
Daumantas G.

by anonymous
No luck now the fields are just empty at least they aren't wrong !
by anonymous
The router may need to be restarted to generate a new database to store the values.

The files I mentioned are used to store that data count from different interfaces. This file will survive a firmware update, and if I remember correctly, even a factory reset. Sorry for not expanding on this.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
A second reboot fixed it.
by anonymous
There is something else at play here after one day or so the RX and TX counters don't increase anymore. Stuck at 1.76 Gb / 299.99 Mb after a modem reboot.