FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
2,236 views 5 comments
by
Hi,

rut 230 cant connect to rms its ok for teamweaver and web ui cli are not ok;

Thanks for help me.

Serge

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Same problem here with rut 955

Also noticed that older type of Rut 955 connecting on port 15000 to RMS and the newer ones to 15009

Changing the port to 15000 results in Certificate error or something similar.
by anonymous
Old firmware versions (below  V.06.00.00) connect to the server with direct VPN tunnels and use port 15000, new firmware versions (V.06.00.00 and above) connect with MQTT (SSL) connection and use port 15009.

If our router has V.06.00.00  or higher firmware version router must connect to RMS through port 15009!

If our router has lower than V.06.00.00 firmware version router must connect to RMS through port 15000!
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Serge,

Can you tell us more about the situation?

Can you ensure that the device has an internet connection?

Can you ensure that the device has enabled a license in RMS and has enabled monitoring?
by anonymous
I am NOT Serge and i thank you for you answer regarding the change in ports, but in 15009 and latest firmware rms says connection refused...

And internet is fully functional

Kind regards,

Marcel
by anonymous
Serge is this question's author :)

Marcel,

can you send me a PM with your router serial number and FW version?
by anonymous
Hi Mantas,

I'm having the same issue, i've send you a private message with the router info and the details.

Thanks.
by anonymous
Same problem here with an RUT955 - sent a screenshot of the Remote Management System with the error message, Serial number and lan MAC.