FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
94 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have multiple Questions.

1. I have a RUT FW RUT2_R_00.07.04.2 online via Mobile.  Connecting via IPSec to a Sonicwall.

Tunnel is established but i cant ping the RUT240 or any other device via VPN.

2. I have multiple RUT240 but with different  batch numbers. one with 0110 and the other with 0112. Is there any way to use the backup on different batch numbers.

3. If I activate Remote HTTP-Access i always land on the WEB-Gui of the RUT240 when i try to access a HTTP-Device via VPN

3. Is is planned to see the IPsec Status in the Web-Gui?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

1. I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

2. Backup compatibility is defined not by the batch number, but by router's product code. Backups from devices with different product codes will simply not upload. Alternatively, you can try to copy configuration files only from the backup and move them to the other router using scp/WinSCP, as instructed in this page. The directory with the configuration files is /etc/config, excluding system file.  

3. Did you try configuring a different router's HTTP port in System -> Administration -> Access control page?

4. No such plans at the moment.

Best regards,