FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
109 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I am not really familiar with the new handling of credit codes in new RMS so I appologize for my lack of knowledge. All webinars I found shows how to do it the old way.

I accidentally actived my new credit code from the top right meny and now I can't assign the credit to my company. The code seems to be hanging unconnected. When I create a new code in my company with my 200 codes it says that is it no connected to my company since the "company used" column in that view is empty.

Is there a way to connect/assign my activated code to my company?

Look at the attached screenshot. Can you help me understand it? I have bought 200 credits but they are not used by my company...? Shouldn't it be 207 left? Or is this correct and by design?

Thanks!

//Stefan

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you PM me with the company ID and the credit code that was created? I will look into what exactly happened to provide the best answer possible, thanks
Best answer
by anonymous
Thanks!

I just deleted the code that I created myself.
My error was that I created my own code under my company after I actived the resellers code! My own fault of course.

Thanks again!