FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
98 views 0 comments
by anonymous
My rut 241 loose connection with internet and has low speed. Every about 12 hour of operation it looses connection with internet All other equipment works ok, its just this router that is not stable. I have unlimited amount of data.

The speed is also low, when I have 150 Mbit on the phone I get 25 via the teltonica

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I will ask you to replicate the issue with the device losing connection, then without restarting the device, log into the WebUI, navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot, and generate a troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to your original question and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

As for the speed, there could be many reasons for such a drastic difference. More information can be found here. To summarize, phones have a much higher category LTE modem, which allows them to aggregate many bands. E.g. the newest Qualcomm X70 modem contains a Cat 22 modem with theoretical download speeds of 10Gbps.

However, higher speeds can definitely be achieved by the RUT241 by:

• Using an external directional antenna;
  • Selecting a band with higher throughput;
  • Select a better spot for the device;

Best regards,
DaumantasG