FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
141 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Have an RUT955 here in Canada.  Inserted a Rogers SIM card.  recognizes the sim card and carrier, same issue as many before have had, in that it shows data connection state Disconnected.  Tried the sim card in my phone and it works fine there, tried my phone sim card in the RUT955 and have the same issue.  Tired factory reset, tired turning APN from auto to manual and entering the values from my phone and nothing works.  Troubleshooting file attached.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify which slot the SIM card is inserted into?

I can see that it was changed to SIM1 just before the troubleshoot file generation, but no other logs are seen from the mobile side. Please set the SIM slot with Rogers SIM as the default in Network → Mobile → General, and leave it for around 10 minutes for enough information to be collected. Let me know when the new file is attached.

Best regards,
DaumantasG