FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
308 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Dear all,

since a few days I have issues with my RUTX 11. It seems that the internet connection is dropping quite frequently due to modem reboots or disconnects.

Hardware rev. 0808

Firmware RUTX_R_00.07.04

Modem: EG06-E, latest Firmware

Attached are the logs I was able to capture. Any hint pointing to the root of this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Niklas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for the attached log file, however, I would also like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs and device configuration details in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thanks for the reply. I could replicate the issue and attached the troubleshoot file.
Thank your for looking into it.

Best regards
Niklas
by anonymous

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply.

The modem disconnections indeed seem random. I suspect the issue might be a result of the old modem module's firmware. I will send you the instructions on how to perform an update in a private message.

I have also noticed frequent WiFi client disconnections. Could you try editing the following settings in Network -> Wireless -> [RUT_access_point_interfce_settings] -> [Advanced_settings_tab].

• Enable Disable Inactivity Polling option. 
  • Disable Disassociate On Low Acknowledgement.

See if that helps.

Best regards,