subscribe to our Youtube


14455 questions

17168 answers


0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
299 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I got myself a new RUT360 together with a German MultiSIM from Telekom. Everything is set up and seems to be working at first glance. However I have a few super strange problems. Devices I have tested with is one Laptop (Win10) and two Android phones (Android12+13)

The Laptop seems to be working fine mostly. However on both phones I am unable to open some websites or some apps.

For example does not open on both phones, but works on the Laptop. only works after clearing the cache in the Browsers (Chrome+Vivaldi) on both phones, but a soon as I log in to the Website it starts loading forever again until the browser stops because of ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

As soon as I switch the phones over to cellular (same Telekom sim) or to another Wifi network, the Websites are working again.

This problem also persits with some apps, for example Deezer. Also, I found out, that the default speedtest which pops up on the main google page when searching for speedtest shows around 30mbits down and only 0.01mbits upload on all devices.

Doing the same speedtest on the telekom site showed me an upload of around 16mbits. Testing with uploading a video in my Instagram account and checking live stats in the Router showed an Upload ov around 10-12mbits.

I already tried a lot of stuff, and now I don't have any ideas anymore:

*Firmware up to date

*Multiple factory resets

*Manually setting the Telekom APN to either internet.telekom or internet.v6.telekom

*Fiddling around with the default dns servers and redirecting them to nextdns or cloudflare. (even though a traceroute on the phones showed that DNS is resolved correctly all the time)

*Changing locations (just to be sure)

*Fiddling around with IPV6/IPV4

My only option right now is to send back the whole thing because even the online dealer just told me "yeah, just send it back".

Or does anyone else here has an idea what I should do?

Thanks & Greetings


1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous


Based only on what has been provided in your comment, I would like you to try the following:

  • Login to your router's WebUI:
  • Navigate to Network -> Interfaces -> General. Edit mobile MOB1S1A1 interface settings, switch to Advanced settings tab. In the Override MTU option field try the following values:
    • 1420;
    • 1460.

If the above does not provide any improvement, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Wow! Thanks for the quick reply.

I changed MTU to 1420 and now it sems to be working.

All Websites which were broken before are working now and the Google.-Speedtest is showing correct values with 30mbits down and 19mbits up.
by anonymous
Happy to hear it has helped.

Best regards,