FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
335 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I've recently moved my QuMax XR with a RUT240 router in it. I've got a better connection now (75Mbps) but I have 2 issues.

Issue 1: Connection crashes when reaching the 75Mbps peak (not always), already checked with the ISP, they say their tower is up.

Issue 2: Is local, I have a 20ish meter long Cat6A cable going from the PC to the router (Connection is good, I checked with a RJ45 cable tester). However, both my PC and my laptop limit Windows Speed&Duplex to 10Mbps (Usually indicating a bad cable).

Note: I have done some questionable work with electricity and my pc pushed 110V via case over grounding from Cat6A, which could have caused the router to fry some of its functions(the interface shows everything is ok). Also, I think I pushed 220V past the adapted DC line at some point as well...

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

If the router indeed did not get fried then we can and try into it.

What you mean by the Connection crashed, what exactly happens to the device.

Is the Software flow offloading in the Firewall General tab enabled?

The 10Mbps issue could definelty be the electricity pulse having broken something on the device
Best answer
by anonymous
The connection crash seems to kill the mobile connection to the isp, and likely requires a re-registration, but I just fix it with a reboot.

The interface seems to have died few hours after I reset the router yesterday, however the internet still works for some weird reason.

I don't know what "software flow offloading" is and can't even check it out now.

I think the router is dead even though the internet still works, I got an offer for optic internet which will cost me less than a new router.

I appreciate the help though.