FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
166 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

When I run my TRB500 in bridge mode, I am only able to get around 150Mbps throughput from the internet. If I switch to NAT mode, I can get around 550Mbps on my 5G connection.

I also register some minor packet loss and spikes with increased latency (peaks up to 700 ms latency) to 8.8.8.8 when running in bridge mode. When running in NAT mode, the latency is consistently around 40 ms measured to 8.8.8.8 and no packet loss.

My firewall (OPNsense) is using DHCP - and the only thing that I change is whether I run the gateway in bridge or NAT mode (same modem settings etc.). My firewall receives the IP, either the public IP in bridge mode or a private IP in NAT mode, just fine by DHCP in both cases.

I'm running firmware TRB5_R_00.07.04.3 and modem firmware RG501QEUAAR12A07M4G_04.001.04.001.
by anonymous
Follow up info: Performance in passthrough mode is identical to bridge mode.

I've uploaded 3 troubleshoot files - one for each mode.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

It does not imply "there is no update, you are fine," but rather that "I cannot find any update, there is some problem with the internet, server, or other components of the system."

tunnel rush