FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
226 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi,
Why do the ports lose connection to the ports in different time intervals ? I also saw similar articles from other users.

Firmware version: RUTX_R_00.07.04.3

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you clarify the issue you are facing?

If I understand correctly, do the Ethernet ports on your RUTX50 randomly go down? Does this happen with a single end device or multiple? Does this affect all ports or only some? How long does it take for the ports to recover? Have you tried using a different Ethernet cable?

I will also ask you to replicate the issue and navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. Generate a troubleshoot file, and attach it to the original question. It will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Hi,
Specifik with port 2 and I have now tried changing the port device to a switch and see if it makes a difference. It takes about 2-3 minutes until the device resets itself to networking. The device drops the network suddenly.
by anonymous
Hello,

Just to clarify, the network switch behaves the same way, and the port goes down after around 2 minutes? Perhaps there is some physical damage to the port?

If possible, I will ask you to perform a factory reset and check if that helps.

If other devices and cables exhibit the same behavior on that specific port, then the device will most likely need to be returned for warranty repair, as there aren't many other options that can be tried.

Best regards,
DaumantasG