FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
194 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I've recently bought a RUT360 and it kept disconnecting and reconnecting the WIFI. I talked to the reseller who said to bring it back and swap it for a new one. The new one does the same thing but not as bad so I'm assuming that it was not the router maybe. Im new to this so not sure what to try. I have an app on my phone that tell me WIFI signal strength and that seems to not loose connection, or I'm not looking at it when it disconnects maybe. The mobile seems stable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx Dave

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

It appears that the frequent disconnections occur with one particular device.

To check further, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, by making WiFI connections to the router, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Hi, thanx for the reply. I've disconnected all but 2 items and the problem has stopped. Ill introduce the other devices and find out which one is causing the problem. Thank you for your reply and setting me in the right direction. I could get the log that you suggested but couldn't work out how to get it onto here.