FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
289 views 4 comments
by anonymous
My Router shows the blink code for Bad PIN No SIM error. I checked the SIMs and PINs and they are ok in both slots. I did a firmware update and a factory reset, but the problem still exists. On the SIM-Card-tab i can see, that card numbers like ICCID are read out correctly. What else can I try?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It would be great if a troubleshoot file could be generated on the affected device. Please navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot, and generate a troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Make sure you are running the latest firmware.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Hello,

thank you for the quick reply. I uploaded two files. The older one is before the reset, the newer one after the reset.

Best regards,

XL
by anonymous
Hello,

Please install the latest firmware (RUT9_R_00.07.04.3), and regenerate the troubleshoot file. This firmware contains some more information on troubleshooting this issue.

We might also need to update the modem to get it to work, which will require you to update it to the latest firmware. Thank you.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Hello DaumantasG,

the newest Version is installed. it‘ the troubleshootfile from the 22nd of june in the original post.

Best regards

XL
by anonymous
Sorry, missed the newer file. I will contact you via a private message.

Best regards,
DaumantasG