FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
491 views 7 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I have a brand new RUTX09 Router and updated to the newest Firmware via web interface and download from the Server. Now I am not able to login anymore and get an error message "Failed to load menu data". Please help!

Thanks, Marc

by anonymous
Is there any Support-Hotline that I can call that can help me with this problem? This router is brand new and it would be great to get some support from the manufacturer with this problem. Otherwise I'd consider to send it back.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

After resetting the router to "User's defaults configuration" (pressing the reset button for ~8 seconds) the login works again with the newest firmware.

However, I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with the support. I bought a new device that had a severe technical problem immediately after commissioning and there seems to be no direct support from Teltonika. I feel left alone with the problem and will not buy any more products from Teltonika in the future and will not recommend this company to my friends and family.

Also, I must say the reCaptcha integration here is extremly annoying. I need to solve like 10 Captchas and click Images like a monkey until I can post something. WTF?!

Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Try to use an incognito window, there might be something wrong with the browser cache as that happens on rare ocassions, where after upgrade, the old saved data prevents the WebUI from working normaly.

If that does not help, maybe something interrupted the flashing proccess. Try to reflash the device using this guide

by anonymous

Hello,

thanks for the informations. I don't think that the firmware update was interrupted, because the router works just fine and I can even connect to it via SSH. I only can't login via the web browser. I tried to login with the incognito window, which does not work.

by anonymous
Have you tried reflashing the device with the guide I gave?
by anonymous

Hello ,

I tried several times to put the router into "bootload menu" mode, but I can not make it work. Unplugged all cables, pushed the reset button, plugged in the power cable, waited 4 seconds, then plugged in the network cable again. Then opened the web browser and I got a login page where I can not login. Tried this for 5 times now.

by anonymous
Tried it a couple more times. The only state I was able achieve to was that the router had no LED's lightning at all and I could not ping it from my laptop. Is there any other way to do this via SSH directly?
by anonymous

Ok, I did a firmware upgrade as described here:

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/Firmware_upgrade_via_command_line

with the latest firmware

RUTX_R_00.07.04.3_WEBUI.bin

But the problem still persists. I am stil not able to log in into the web interface.

This is very frustrating!

by anonymous
Hi,

It is most likely that there is something wrong with the device hardware itself if even after multiple reflashes and reboots the WebUI in unreachable.

The only last thing I could recommend is trying to use another device to try and access the WebUI, however, most likely you will have to return the device for RMA service