FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,394 views 3 comments
by
When will the RUTX09 support bridge mode?

I've just looked at the forums and it doesn't look promising, I've bought this device mainly due to it saying it supports bridge mode.

Do you have a ETA for when the feature will be ready?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, William,

There are some delays for the bridge mode, but this function is on the highest priority for the RUTX09. Function should be implemented until the end of July.
by
Hi,

Great, bridge mode have been added to the latest firmware update (00.01.06)

Only issue I have is that once applied it is working for two days and then MAC address (bridge mode section) is changing on its own to previously used MAC and WAN on my router is not connecting as there is different mac (I had to replace LAN card for a different one).

Settings once applied on RUTX09, saved, router rebooted. Logging once again (10 min later), MAC is still set for new card - which is correct, all working.

Working for two days and it reverts back to previously used MAC and is dead again.

Any ideas ???
by anonymous
Hello, Paul,

I'll update this topic after RND analysis of this issue.
by anonymous
Hi again Paul,

No similar issues occurred after 3 days of testing. Can you provide a detailed network topology with specified devices used and a troubleshoot file when issue appears ?