FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,118 views 3 comments
by

I happen to use and trust NordVPN which uses a ca string, pre-shared key string, user and password authentication. Combinning both authentication methods not possible on the rut950 openvpn setup page.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you describe more what you mean and what you want to make? Have you tried to upload it via SSH?
by
Am aware of the config upload via SSH and command prompt vpn setup. Setting up a vpn shouldn't be that complicated and static. Most open-vpn setups today offer the possibility of importing the ovpn file direct from the user interface and file parameters as the base for vpn connection setup.

I happen to use and trust NordVPN which uses a ca string, pre-shared key string, user and password authentication. Combinning both authentication methods not possible on the rut950 openvpn setup page. With access to over a 1000 server around the world, I'll to setup and delete vpn very easily.
by anonymous
Thank you for your clarification.

We will note your suggestion.
by
I am also using NordVPN and wish to use the .ovpn file that they provide, plus my user ID and password. Please indicate ow to achieve this with our new RUT950. Thank you, and please don't simply "note your suggestion". I need an effective answer. Steve