FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
719 views 1 comments
by

Hello!

after firmware update on RUT955, my dyndns VPN l2pt Ipsec stopped working?

FW nr: RUT9XX_R_00.06.03.2

All setting are the same, and I can reach the router remote throug HTTP accsess at my dynd dns host name.

Please need help.

by anonymous
Hello

I opened a discussion fo FQDN in IPsec.
I think we hane a similai issue

One Moderator from FORUM sent me an new firmware "beta" RUT9XX_T_F1380_00.06.03.40_WEBUI

Before to upgrade I have need to answer my questions because my RUT995 is in production.
I can't risk.

I have some question for this new firmware:

1-Is mandatory delete all configuratioon at RUT955 or I can test the new firmware also keep the configuration?
2- Can I rollback from old firmware and restore the configuration (in case to problem)?
3-Can you send me some command line to test VPN o DEBUG? (I have work hard to configure RUT995 to VPN Cisco Router 1841 end Cisco ASA 5505 was't simple)
4-In the new firmware is possible to see when the VPN are connect? 5-Which are the issue resolved in this new firmware?

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards Dario

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

I opened a discussion fo FQDN in IPsec.
I think we hane a similai issue

One Moderator from FORUM sent me an new firmware "beta" RUT9XX_T_F1380_00.06.03.40_WEBUI

Before to upgrade I have need to answer my questions because my RUT995 is in production.
I can't risk.

I have some question for this new firmware:

1-Is mandatory delete all configuratioon at RUT955 or I can test the new firmware also keep the configuration?
2- Can I rollback from old firmware and restore the configuration (in case to problem)?
3-Can you send me some command line to test VPN o DEBUG? (I have work hard to configure RUT995 to VPN Cisco Router 1841 end Cisco ASA 5505 was't simple)
4-In the new firmware is possible to see when the VPN are connect? 5-Which are the issue resolved in this new firmware?

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards Dario