FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
893 views 4 comments
by
Hello,

can I connect the RUT955 to another lte router via LAN (or Wan?) and use RMS?

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello!

Yes you can do it.

I suggest you to read this article for the correct configuration:

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/How_to_configure_remote_access_to_LAN_devices_in_RMS%3F

Regards, Aliaksandr!

by
Thank you!

I bough a Huawei router in order to have the voice connection and from this router I would connect the rut955 and use rms for the devices connected to it. The problem is that I am not able to access the rut955 to make all the settings. Please if you can help me!

Thank you so much
by anonymous

Hello, Alexander!

May I ask you to send the exact network topology you are trying to configure so that I can understand in more detail and help you?

Also, please describe how all devices are connected to each other (interfaces, ports, etc.)

Regards, Aliaksandr!

by
Thank you! It's working fine. I managed to connect properly the routers and to set up rms. The only thing that doesn't work is to connect via rms to a specific internal page of the lan device. In the private network I can reach it with 192.168.178.25/akteday.php. The rms displays correctly the 192.168.178.25 page. How can I add the "akteday.php" to the generated link in rms in order to reach this page? (in my old adsl internet connection with dynamic dns it was also possible to reach the page)

Thank you very much!
by anonymous

Hello, Alexander!

Unfortunately, there is no way to do such a thing.

Perhaps on the device you are talking about different web interfaces works on different ports. And you could try to do this using another port, not the port 80?

Regards, Aliaksandr!