FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,453 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Dear all,
I am a new user of RUT240. I really like the idea of the product and all the functionalities that are supposed to offer, but somehow I am not able to use them.

I am planning to use it at my weekend house. I have a sim card for mobile access. When I plug it into my phone, it is working like a charm without any additional configuration. Also, the speedtest is working very good.

When I plugged it into the RUT240, I have several problems. First internet was not working at all. Then I realized, that I had to configure Mobile connection as the main connection on the MUlti WAN. Now the internet is working, but really slow. It is not useful. FOr test, I plugged the sim into the mobile phone and i working like a charm. I checked and it is using the same APN. Is there anything else, that I should configure. What should I enter into the "Dialing number". I left this field empty since I don't have anything on my phone.

It is interesting that I can connect RUT 240 to RMS, but when I try to connect to it through the WEB, everything is so slow.....but connection to RMS is good. Any idea, what can I do more? I even tried to do a hard reset, but without success. I also upgraded it to the latest firmware.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
The RUT955 have the same problem with very slow Internet. I done lots of testing and dose not matter what you do, what location you test on, I even got new antennas.
by anonymous
Hm. but isn't this one of the main functionalities of this router? If I am not able to use it for internet sharing, what I am than supposed to use it for? YOu have to understand that in this way is really useless. I even can not connect to Web UI from WAN.Ok, sometimes loading page is loaded from outside...so that I am sure, that FW rules applied. It has to be something else.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

try to do not check in load balance box on mobile interface in WAN page. Just select Mobile.

How much did you get signal strength?

Maybe your phone is using LTE+?
by anonymous
Signal strenth: -71dBm.

I also tried with unchecked Load Balance box....but it is the same. Any other idea?