FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
391 views 0 comments
by
I/we purchased a Teltonika RUT950 back in April 2019, but unfortunately it has now developed an issue whereby, if freshly booted/rebooted it will not provide any WIFI access point access. Although the unit broadcasts its identity/SSID and allows a user to gain a WIFI connection, no data flows and the user cannot even gain access to the router/webUI to check settings. What is strange, is that if a hard wired network connection in made, a user can log in to the router via the webUI and all connections become 'live', including  the previously inaccessible WIFI connections. These connections remain stable until next power down and re-start. The unit has the latest firmware. This is now causing significant issues and I'd appreciate any assistance/guidance on this matter and, if required, how we may instigate a replacement unit under warranty?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Your issue seems to be purely related with device configure.

It would be best if you could simply try to restore device to factory default settings to avoid any conflicting configuration and try using it with as little configuration changes as possible (i.e. only with mobile settings configured). Once you confirm that with default device settings everything is okay, you could reconfigure your device again and check if issue has appeared again. If it will, would you be able to let me know in details what exact settings you were changing on the freshly reset router, so that I could try to reproduce the issue?

Device can be restored to factory default settings from "System -> Administration" menu by pressing "Restore" button.