FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,640 views 5 comments
by anonymous
I've already found under "Call Configuration" how I can enter a specific phone number. but I do not find the option "unrecognized incoming calls option" in the menu. the device therefore accepts all incoming calls despite the whitelist. I have also found a call_utils file in which apparently the entry is, but without the right parameter's not.

or someone can attach me the file call_utils, in the incoming calls are not accepted (answered nor rejected)

RUT240 Firmware 1.10

Thanks

Bayernschorsch

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Firmware update is planned for release on first half of September with a "Reject unrecognized incoming calls" function.
by
Thanks a lot,
could I get the entries in the file call_utils in advance?  Otherwise, I can not talk on the phone in my car?  possibly also as a PM.  Thank you
by anonymous
I would also like to urge for this feature. My provider doesn't allow to disable parallel ringing for the multi sim i'm using in the RUT240 and the router keeps declining all calls.
by
hello,

until now i did not find the new firmware.

can you tell me, where i can get it?

it‘s very important for me.

thx

Mischa
0 votes
by
Hi,

I have also a Multi-Sim card in use in my RUT240 and all calls get declined. So I cannot use my phone anymore. When will the update be available?

Many thanks.

Regards
Tom
0 votes
by anonymous
The first half of September would be over, but neither beta no release is available. 0 reactions from support

???

Super
by anonymous
Hello,

1.11 Firmware release was postponed until next week.
by anonymous
The same again,

no reaction from the support.

slowly I have enough of the device. it is not usable with Multi SIM and the company is unable to fix a bug in 2 months. I

the firmware update is not there by next week, I will return the device to the supplier because it is unusable. It's a pity, maybe it would be good, but I do not need such support.

Sorry

Ulrich