FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+4 votes
1,260 views 6 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

It would nice to have telegram notification/message feature for event reporting. This will be useful especially to minimize the SMS cost when a router deployed oversea. Also, it will be far better and easy than reading email all the time.

What I can expect is another option in action dropdown box when we create the rule. this option should able to enter telegram chat_id and api_token as well as the name and other features unique to the router event.

I'm using this method to manage my set of routers/cameras deployed oversea. At the moment I'm using a script for doing this in RUT950. It will be better to have official support for this since a lot of people now using telegram as their main chat app.

Thanks
by
This would be a very interesting feature for alarming digital inputs or modbus bits also!
by anonymous
Very good feature request ! +1 vote from my side
by anonymous
Telegram integration would be great! +1

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for your note.

We will check what we could do and add this request to our nice to have feature list.
by anonymous
any updates on that topic ?
by anonymous
we would also be interested
by anonymous
Non ci sono novità, peccato...