FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,587 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Description of network connections: RUT240LTE ROUTER  is connected to primary router

when i remove cable from primary router, RUT240LTE ROUTER switches to SIM and updates public IP on DDNS

but when there is cable connected to primary router from RUT240LTE ROUTER and if there is no internet on primary router,

RUT240LTE ROUTER still switches to SIM, but it does not update public IP on DDNS.

Is there any settings on RUT240LTE ROUTER or solution for this scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Dhaval

by
I have the same issue, new firmware, latest config, brand new router. dnsomatic just says N/A with no update interval... ever.

2 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

What is the Firmware version of your device ?
by

current firmware version is RUT2XX_R_00.00.284

Thanks

by anonymous
Would it be possible for you to upgrade to the latest FW without keeping settings ? if yes, please let me know if your issue persists.

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUT2xx_Firmware
by anonymous
Hi,

Any updates regarding the issue? Were you able to solve it?
0 votes
by
Hi Dhaval,

i have a problem by switching from Cable to SIM

as i saw your router dose the switch well.

Could you please upload your router configuration.

I have the following Problem: I have two RUT240 one as server(with cable and SIM) and one as client(Only with SIM) and OpenVPN

if the server is connected with Cable there is no Problem everything work well the Client can communicate and Server as well with each other, but if i take the cable out, the Server update the SIM public IP and the client recognise as well the SIM public IP of the Server, but the Client can't connect to the server. It try and try to reconnect but nothing.

can you please help me

Thanks

Gagandeep