I'm totally lost on routing configuration (maybe because I'm a newbie too)
For Zerotier interface
- My PC have Zerotier One Windows client, connected to Internet, with managed ip 192.168.191.242 on Zerotier virtual port
- My RUT955 have Zerotier Package with managed IP 192.168.191.225
- On Zerotier Central, I have added rule to route 0.0.0.0/0 via 192.168.191.225 (as described on Zerotier One Guide from Teltonika)
On LAN interface,
- RUT955 have 192.168.1.1 for LAN
- RUT955 is connected to Internet via 4G LTE connection (NAT mode)
- PLC 192.168.1.26 / 255.255.255.0 / Gateway 192.168.1.1 with webserver (port 8080) and Modbus TCP Server (Port 502)
- Ofc, on LAN, all is working.
With Factory settings, I can ping my PLC (192.168.1.26) when Zerotier is connected with Latency ~50ms.
How to route connection between my PC, ZerotierCentral, RUT955 and my PLC ?
What is the difference between ZeroTier Server setting and Client setting on Zerotier VPN ?
Maybe it's a stupid question but I don't find any document to explain howto make it ...