FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
1,537 views 36 comments
by
(RUTX12 with RUTX_R_00.02.05.1) After I updated first the secondary Modem Firmware from the Server (Fota), the Update Button is blocked to update also the primary Modem.

Now, I see:

- Primary Modem = EG06ELAR04A03M4G

- Secondary Modem  = EG06ELAR04A04M4G

Please send me an Internet Download Link to File EG06ELAR04A04M4G for manually update the Primary Modem.
by

same error  (main 174 fail)

by

Info: The "/tmp folder"  is in Windows for downloading the 

C:\Users\homeuser\Downloads

by

Info: The "/tmp folder"  is in Windows for downloading the 

C:\Users\homeuser\Downloads

by anonymous
I experience the same bug. Updated one of the 2 modems from server, then can't update the other one, the update button being disabled when I choose that other modem (actually it's disabled for both modems, it makes sense for the updated one, but not for the not updated one).

RUTX12 running RUTX_R_00.02.05.1
Primary modem firmware version     EG06ELAR03A05M4G
Secondary modem firmware version     EG06ELAR04A04M4G

Is there an ETA on this bug fix?
Thanks and kind regards.

P.S.
Very nice product RUTX12. Thanks a lot for making it, for its UI and for its documentation.
by
Same issue here, is there a bug fix planned for this ?

Thanks
by
I also have the same issue. Is there a bug fix coming to the firmware?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

Here you go: https://kaunas.teltonika.lt:444/f/0b83d2356085413a9b94/?dl=1

Do you need instructions on how to update it?

EB.
by

Yes it is. The ZIP Fils ist in:

/tmp/EG06ELAR04A04M4G

The ZIP File is packed

by anonymous
You need to extract it before using it. A recent comment by the user was incorrect.

EB.
by
OK. Now the update has passed good. Now I have the new Modem Firmware intalled. Both modems same. I see the unpacked zip files are not deleted on the router. I will delete later.

- Modem Interface activated successful

- Router Reboot successful

- Load Balancing activated and traffic works on both modems

Thank you very much :)           (now I will arrange to set up the Load Balancing togeather with VPN hide.me)
by anonymous
I have the same problem, I just want to update to a more recent firmware, tell me where you can download

EG06ELAR04A06M4G

EG06ELAR04A07M4G

EG06ELAR04A08M4G
by anonymous

Hello,

If you have firmware version 7.02 or above installed on your device, and access to another WAN source than mobile (WiFi or wired WAN), or at least to a mobile network from the other modem, you can use the instructions provided in this thread: https://community.teltonika-networks.com/52307/rutx09-sim1-reported-not-inserted-after-reboot-and-with-rutx

Keep in mind that modem ID and firmware versions in your case will differ from those provided.

Best regards,