FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,067 views 0 comments
by
Hi, i have a TRB140 Teltonika and a Mikrotik Router into which i want to connect the 140 only as a getaway to connect my VPN's. I select the bridge mode on the mobile section and my mikrotik router connects with a public ip but on the cloud section (Mikrotik) i have a "Router is behind a NAT" message and i can not connect to the public address! I suspect that i have to apply a different configuration on the LAN section but i do not know which config is that. Any help?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you configure the TRB140 to be on a different LAN network with the Mikrotik device of yours? And kindly double check if the Mikrotik is getting the public IP address from the TRB140 device. 

In relation to your problem also you can try what is mentioned here: community.teltonika-networks.com/26575/bridge-mode-appear-rutx09-does-with-other-routers-have-used 

Regards,
Jerome