Hi, I also have this problem. And several more.
• For me live streams from IP camera do not get recognized by software such as VLC Media Player, using pregenerated remote access links from Teltonika RMS. Via LAN works perfectly.
• Moreover, since my camera's streaming is based on ActiveX/Java applet, Internet explorer only shows only the 1st frame of video and freezes while connecting through RMS. Basically, needs to reconnect for every frame. Via LAN works perfectly, BTW.
As for you:
• Try to follow the pre-generated link to your camera directly from the Teltonika's RMS website. These addresses sometimes have something like "token_12345" at the end. I think it means something (for example: https://abracadabra.rms.teltonika.lt/~token12345
• If you copy-paste the address, sometimes you'll get "Session expired". Try to use browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
• Also, try to play with checkboxes in Access dialog where you add the LAN devices. One says something like "skip RMS login", another "use your basic login". Try playing with those configurations.