FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
476 views 9 comments
by anonymous

Hello, I can't interrogate mqtt broker (127.0.0.1) RUTX11. How can this problem be solved?

by anonymous
Configuring MQTT broker

by anonymous

MQTT Explorer

by anonymous

Tell me how to get bluetooth data through the local MQTT broker RUTX11 using the DATA TO SERVER function?

by anonymous

MQTT EXPLORER. /LinkIOBT?

by anonymous
Can't configure data to server mqtt protocol. Please tell me how to get bluetooth data via the MQTT protocol?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the scenario you want to achieve first of all you need to connect/pair a BLE sensor to RUTX11 then once BLE data is successfully paired it should be displaying the data in the Web UI like this: 

Then go back to the BLE to the Bluetooth page you need to enable the Store Data functionality of the BLE in order for you to use Data to Server functionality. 

You can get more information at this link: RUTX11 Bluetooth - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Now for the Data to Server config since you want to do it via MQTT you must follow the configuration below: 

If you have some credentials enabled you can enable it here:

Then make sure everything is correct and configured well. 

Note: BLE Sensor we are supporting as of now is all ELA sensors. 

Let me know the results. 

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow

Best answer
by anonymous

Hello, I forgot to check the store data. The problem was solved, thanks!

by anonymous

Please send an example of JSON format to get battery data of ble sensor. Thank you!

by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding the battery data, I will try to check with our team if it is available, but as default, there is no battery information is shown in the Web UI of the router.

Once i have answer for this I will let you know :)

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hello,

There is no information about the battery life of BLE Sensor also there are no plans for the implementation of this. But thank you for this idea we will add it to our nice to have list :)

Regards,
Mellow