FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
309 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hallo, my TRB140 is registered and connected to RMS just fine, but I don't seem to be able to initiate a remote session to web-ui. It says connecting to server, but never actually provides the link to connect. Is this maybe because the RB140 is connected as a VPN client to a VPN server? Strangely, initiating a CLI connection via RMS works perfectly fine on the same instance, so the device must be online, etc.

Maybe there I need to allow web-ui somewhere? Where is that setting? Switched off by default?

by anonymous
This problem has sorted itself out, after very quick response from Teltonika support - thank you! Looks like this was a temporary glitch yesterday, working fine today without a change to config.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask if you could send your TRB140 serial number to me via private message. I will investigate what could cause this issue.

Regards.
Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous
Dear

My router has not been connected (via RMS Teltonika) for several days, but my device connected to it is still accessible and operational!

How do I get RMS to connect to it again?

Thanks