FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
522 views 12 comments
by anonymous
I can't access some other devices from RMS VPN HUB? I am trying with ABB CP600  but doesn't not working ? What is the reason I can't access this device ? From your video RMS VPN HUB you can go the camera page via IP address but I can't go to the ABB CP600 page via IP address ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to know more about your setup, can you ping your ABB CP600 LAN IP from a computer connected to the same VPN network?

Could you share your RMS company name, so we could investigate your HUB?

Regards.
by anonymous
I am using Teltonika RMS. hahaha When I connected to the LAN cable to ABB CP600 I can ping that device but When I connected to RMS Teltonika I can't ?

I think Teltonika RMS VPN HUB only used for teltonika employees not for customers?
by anonymous
RMS VPN hub can be used by anyone who does have credits and an RMS account (currently this feature is at the testing phase).

Now, let's get back to your use case. I suppose your ABB CP600 is directly connected to the RUT device via LAN. Can RUT device ping it's LAN?
by anonymous
Yes, RUT 955 device ping ABB CP600 but I can't go the ABB CP600 web page via IP address. Yes, RUT 955 ping the device when connected to the LAN.
by anonymous
I am not familiar with ABB CP600, but I would like to ask if there are any additional settings in ABB CP600 interface, to allow remote WebUI access (similar to our devices)?
by anonymous
No, there is not any remote WebUI access required for ABB CP600? you can search in google for ABB CP600 Manual and understand it. After that you understand What going on with your Router ?
by anonymous
Yet I am still waiting for information about your VPN hub in RMS to check if there are any incorrect settings (refer to my first comment)
by anonymous
I already provided all the information
by anonymous

"Could you share your RMS company name, so we could investigate your HUB?"

I cannot find your Hub in the system without this information.

by anonymous
Hey man I am using Teltonika Remote Management System. In this RMS, there is the options RMS VPN Hub I am using that one and download the config from from my RMS account. Next, Open .OVPN file in OpenVPN connect and connected to the RMS VPN Hub to the RUT955 router. I added route of my ABB CP600 in VPN HUB in RUT955 routes but I can't go ABB CP600 WebUI page. I hope you will understand now.
by anonymous
I will explain it in other words. I DO know that you are using RMS. For that you have created a username and password, after confirming your email, it was required to create a company name in the RMS system. Either way, if you could tell me your RMS username, I will be able to search for what I do need.
by anonymous
I sent my username message in private message.
by anonymous
Now I would like to ask if you could log in to your router locally and navigate Services > Cloud Solutions > RMS and press connect button?