8346 questions

9821 answers

15603 comments

14003 members

0 votes
58 views 3 comments
by
My new rut360 (using an external antenna) on a speed test is only 1/3 (25Mbts) the speed of my iPhone 8 (87Mbts) using 4G

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello, Darron,

Your iPhone 8 depending on the version has LTE Cat.12 or Cat.16 module while RUT360 uses LTE Cat.6. In this link, you can find detailed information and tips. 

Also, try making a few tests and check the average speeds, they may vary because of the environmental conditions, just be careful, making LTE speed tests consume a lot of data. When doing tests make sure that other applications are not consuming data as well and your both antennas are connected. 

by
Hi thanks for the swift reply I was expecting more from the rut 360 in terms of speed with a theoretical speed of upto 300mbps looking at my settings and carrier aggregation says it’s only single can I change this or is t automatic ?
by
Watching the mobile info on the WEBui it seems to go in and out of dual and single band 1 and band 3 is this normal ??
by

Hello, 

I would like to ask if you could try to lock your router to certain bands? Please Navigate WebUI > Network > Mobile page: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT360_Mobile#SIM_card_settings Set Band selection to Manual and select your preferred bands.

Regards.