FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
352 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I bought a RUT 950, installed it and everything works well. I recognized that a new Firmware 7.00.2 is available and installed it. After installing I had a problem to log in. The username and password seems to be correct, but the Web UI didn't start. I changed back to 06.08.5 and everything was o.k.

What is the reason for the Probleme with 7.00.2 and how can I solve it. I have Access to the Teltonika Remote Management System. There I can work with both Firmware Versions. At Version 7.00.2 I have changed the password. It worked once and the second time it failes.

Thanks for your support.
by anonymous
Hello,

Can you share the Printscreen of the WebUI log-in screen when it fails to start?

Regards,

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

no, I can't make a screenshot, because I have meanwhile changed back to 06.08.5. The log-in screen in 7.002 looks very similar to the old one, only in blue instead of grey color.

Username: admin

Password: ....

I wright in my password, than a wheel turned two or three times, and than it stopps. If I put in an other username or password the system says wrong username or password. So I thing, that I use the correct password.
by anonymous
Hello,

After the wheel stops, does any error message appear? Have you tried to access the device's  WebUI with another browser and check if the issue still persists? Also, I would recommend trying to clean the cache from the browser.

Regards,
0 votes
by anonymous
Hallo,

After the wheel stops nothing happens. There is no error message. I work with a MacBook and normally use Safari as a browser. I have cleaned the cache, restartet the Notebook and the same affects appear. I also tried it with firefox and the WebUI Shows the same behavior.
by anonymous
Hello,

Please upgrade your device to RUT9_R_00.07.01.2 firmware and check if the issue still persists.

Regards,