FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
221 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hi Team

I'm having an issue with setting up Samba shares with the below configuration, when saving the config, an error happens in the background and all mount paths revert to just "/mnt/sda1".
I believe it's a firmware issue, but happy if someone could point out a fix.
Many thanks, Dave

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please specify which firmware version you are using and what model of your device? Have you tried updating it to RUT_R_00.07.01.2?

Regards.
by anonymous
Hi

Yes, I'm running the latest firmware (RUT_R_00.07.01.2) and its a RUTX10 & RUTX11 :(
by anonymous
Hello,

After the path reverts to the "/mnt/sda1" can you still access files that are in the previously notified path?

Do you connect USB flash to the device before configuring network shares or after you configured it?

Regards,
by anonymous
Hi, answers to your question below...

After the path reverts to the "/mnt/sda1" can you still access files that are in the previously notified path? - Nope, the shares revert to the displayed file path of "/mnt/sda1"

Do you connect USB flash to the device before configuring network shares or after you configured it? - Before.

Regards,
by anonymous

Hello,

It might be an issue related to the USB contact because the mount path changes every time the USB drive is disconnected and connected again. Do you have any other USB drive that you could test if the issue still persists?

Regards,