10879 questions

12963 answers

20221 comments

26147 members

0 votes
138 views 3 comments
by
I have a RUTX11 with one SIM installed (slot 1).  After upgrading the firmware from RUTX_R_00.07.01.2 to RUTX_R_00.07.02, it seems to be stuck trying to use SIM 2 -- the empty slot -- regardless of the configuration.  Automatic SIM switching is disabled and SIM 1 is selected as the default, but still it boots trying to use only SIM 2.

I can work around the problem by running "gsmctl -Y" to manually switch the modem to the other SIM, but I have to do that after every reboot.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

I will forward this information to the RnD department.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by
I have a more or less similar issue (SIM1 may work after several tries, SIM2 always fine). Are you interested by the TS file ?
by
Thanks Žygimantas -- troubleshoot file now attached.
by

Hello,

The issue is currently being worked on. In the mean time, you could try to reset the device to the factory defaults and see if that helps.

Please see this page for factory reset options: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Device_Recovery_Options#Factory_reset.

Best regards,

Žygimantas