Hi! Some time ago I set up a guest network alongside my existing wireless network, and it worked fine, until it didn't. Going crazy spending a few hours trying every possible thing I could think of, I did a factory reset and set it up again, and it worked fine, for a few days, but now it's back not working again without me doing anything. The symptoms are the SSIDs are visible, but when trying to connect nothing happens (except client count increases in the web UI).
I've boiled it down to having two of them. If I disable one of the wireless networks, the other one works fine. Enabling both, then I cannot connect to the second network (always the second one). Well, sometimes neither works. Also, when both are enabled, the entire web interface becomes annoyingly slow for each backend request (like 20-30 seconds to load an entire page, compared to less than a few seconds with only one network enabled). The CPU is mostly idle though.
My device is a RUTX11 with the latest firmware.