FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
187 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have to configure a Teltonika RUT950 switch for operation, however when I power-up the device the connection status LED and all signal strength LEDs are active and stable (not blinking) (img1). When I try to connect a ethernet cable there is no port in which the status LED is active. Also at some point the connection status and signal strength LEDs turned off and remained like that (img2). I do not know the conditions in which the LEDs turned off, it seems to be random. Also after i power it off and leave it for a while (a day or two) on power-on the LEDs are again activated and stable (img1). I have been unable to connect to it no matter what i do.

Is there anything I can do with it or is it bricked?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

You can try to access the bootloader menu by following the instructions provided here, however, it seems like you have a hardware issue and the device should be returned or replaced.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Already tried that, didn't work, brick it is, thank you