FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
207 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Good morning, I have a strange problem with a rut955 modem .. sometimes during the day I like small crashes. The temperature shows n/a and the gsm network does not respond. After a couple of reboot attempts, the modem resets properly.

I don't think the problem even depends on the software version, as I have 10 modems in my possession with the same software version (R_00.06.07) and only three have this problem.  

In your opinion what could it depend on and how could I do to solve it?

thank you.

Christian

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Where is the device located from the picture sent, it seems that it shuts down due to overheating?

Does the device actually overheat?
by anonymous
Hi and thanks for answering me.  I have been experiencing the problem for about 20 days on 3 modems installed in different locations.  today, I connected the modem to the pc to see what was really happening.  i had different problems.  the problem common to all three is that the modem was really stuck , so much so that to log into the webui I had to force a restart by disconnecting the power supply.  once the first modem was started, the mobile connection was restarted, while the "sim not inserted" error was present on the other 2 modems (even if it was correctly inserted) and even doing more than one reboot, it did not connect to the internet. To solve, I had to extract the sim and reinsert it.  I can confirm that the modem case is very hot, and the internal temperature  sensor shows 65/70 degrees

thanks again for the help