FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
692 views 5 comments
by anonymous

My RUT241 suddenly lost the mobile connection and is flashing the "Mobile network type LEDs" 

"Blinking from 2G LED to 4G LED repeatedly"

Have tried with a different SIM card from another RUT unit i have that i know is working. 

Did flash the last firmware and also tried with reset no difference. 

//Janne 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to generate a troubleshoot file. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. Attach the files by editing your initial question. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
File uploaded
by anonymous

The logs indicate very poor signal strength characteristics.

Are both antennas attached to the router?

Did you change the location of the router recently?

You can try using a different frequency band by changing settings in the WebUI Network -> Mobile section. Since your device uses band 20, other bands to try are LTE B3 and B7.  

Another setting to change is APN value. Disable Auto APN in Network -> Interfaces by editing the mobile interface settings and set custom value according to your provider.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello!

Will try the tips from you.

The router have been moved but to places where it had worked fine before. And i have an RUTX11 just beside it.

//J
by anonymous
Hello!

My RUT241 is still not working.

Anymore useful advise?

//Janne
by anonymous

According to the logs, your device lives back in 2021. Could you try to synchronize device's time with the browser by logging to the web interface and navigating to Services -> NTP -> General, then saving the settings?