FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
107 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I set the basic parameters of the mobile network on the RUT950 router (APN in a closed network), enabled port forwarding (7110-7113) on which the telemetry modules send data to the IP address of the server, and data collection from the module works correctly. I turned off WiFi.

However, the problem is that other traffic (eg communication and configuration of the module, pinging the module...) does not take place successfully (ping reports that the network is unavailable). This occurs when pinging from the server itself (where static routes are set to the mobile network via the LAN address from the router) and when pinging from the RUT950. I tried to set the routing on the RUT950 itself, set up the firewall,... but I did not establish communication between the LAN and the mobile interface. How to configure completely open traffic between mobile network and LAN?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Is the telemetry module connected directly to RUT950 via ethernet cable? If the data is being sent and received, it means that the connection is there. RUT950 should be able to reach the module. Is there a chance that the module is blocking other types on connections? Do you have any control over the mobile private network?

Could you please download a troubleshoot file from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and attach it to this question or send it to me via private message? If you provide a topology with networks, it would be even better.

Kind Regards,

Andzej