FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
312 views 6 comments
by anonymous

Hello! Since update RUTX_R_00.07.03 sms utilities not responding. Reboot, status, or sim_switch actions are configured on "no autorisation" "all number" et i have no answser.... Thank you for your help!

by anonymous

For information, I came back to the old version (07.02.07) and it is ok... 

Bugs in V. 07.03 et 03.1 ?

by anonymous

There are no known bugs in regards to SMS utilities.

The logs you have provided also do not indicate any messages received by the router.

Did the router not respond to reboot, status, and sim_switch commands only, or all SMS commands at all?

It would be interesting to know if you are able to send SMS messages from both, 7.2.7 and 7.3 firmwares. A helpful hint might be if you could SSH to the router before sending/receiving SMS, run command logread -f and then attempt to send/receive SMS to check what, logs does the device generate during these events.

by anonymous

Hello and thank you for your message. I only use the "reboot", "Status", "sim_switch" functions. I do not need the others. I confirm that the SMS are received and that I get a response with version 7.2.7. On the other hand, it does not work with either of the two versions 7.03./01

I stay under 7.02.7.

On the other hand, so sorry, I am not an expert and I do not know how to connect via SSH...

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue by sending several SMS to the router, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thank you very much for your answer. This is my Troubleshoot files (.tar.gz)

We transfer link>> https://we.tl/t-I9mnxPi6M0
0 votes
by anonymous

(the same with RUTX_R_00.07.03.1)

by anonymous

The exact rules you have mentioned in your original question have options in their configurations, totally unrelated to those specific rules. Might be a migration issue, if previously firmware update was performed with Keep settings option set to on

I would suggest to simply try and perform device reset to factory default settings and see if that restores functionality. You can initiate it via WebUI in System -> Backup -> Restore default settings.

Keep in mind that you will lose router's configuration afterwards. 

by anonymous

Thanks lot! But... Unfortunately, after reset to factory setings, the problem is always here...