FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
508 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I am absolutely new to Teltonika and have a Problem with Site to Site IPSEC VPN to a Sophos XGS (not UTM).
The RUTX with Firmware RUTX_R_00.07.03.3 and Sophos XGS with SFOS 19.5.0 GA-Build197.

The IPSEC tunnel only does work for one Network. But behind the Sophos XGS are multiple Networks.

The following Screenshots do first show the working Configuration for one Network on both sides.
If you just have one network on both sides, that might be a solution for you.

My problem starts when i try to configure multiple Networks on the Sophos XGS Side.
When the failing Configuration is used, only one network will be reachable from the RUTX50/Teltonika Network.
The goal to have all central Networks be reachable from the Teltonika Site.

The following Screenshots are added to one PNG file. The forum only allows a few uploads, so i added all Screenshots to one file.
I hope you can see all.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi, 

Could you enable Compatibility mode in VPN -> IPsec -> Connection settings -> Advanced settings and check if connection to all subnets is established. 

If issue persists, please provide troubleshoot file from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot so I could look into it. 

Best regards,

Martynas

Best answer
by anonymous
Dear Martynas,

first of all thanks for answering so fast.

AND set "Compatitility Mode=on" did fix the Problem. All Routes are now activ.

You made my day :-)

Thanks a lot and have a sunny Week.

My best Regards, Harald