FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
744 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I just setup a TRB140 7.03.4

Internet is working fine, but I can not connect to RMS.

I‘m confused because in the Trb in the RMS settings is the correct serial number, but at imei there is EC25EUGAR06A05M4G_BETA1108_01.005.00.000 and not the correct imei.

In the RMS  put the correct imei from the housing, but the Trb does not connect.

Ideas?

Regards, Dirk

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

EC25EUGAR06A05M4G is the firmware version of the gateway's modem. Where exactly do you find it?

What error is shown in Services -> Cloud solutions -> RMS page in TRB140 WebUI?

Can you confirm that you have reliable data connection?

Do you have valid credits in your account?

Do you have Service and Monitoring enabled in for the device in question in RMS webpage?

Could you check, if your device has correct time set in the WebUI Services -> NTP -> General page? Synchronize with browser, if necessary, then press Connect again in Services -> Cloud solutions -> RMS.

Are you able to resolve other hostnames, such as google.com?

The issue might be related to some IPs or ports blocking on your operator's/ISP's DNS side, so I'd like you to go to Network -> Interfaces section, open your WAN interface settings, switch to Advanced settings tab and set a few custom DNS servers, such as Google's 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 or Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1. 

If the above do not work, could you SSH into your device, execute the commands below and share the output if you do not receive Connected to 18.196.62.30 message?

• telnet 18.196.62.30 15009
  • telnet 18.196.62.30 15010

Also, could you write the serial of your device?

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

the "EC25EUGAR06A05M4G" was in the field IMEI of the "CloudService/RMS" setting.

I think the last Update (at me the start of usage with a new Trb) have problems with the connection to the modem. After a factory reset is everything working fine.

Regards, Dirk
by anonymous
Hey i had the Same Problem by one of my old TRB140. Upgraded from 07.02 to 7.03.4 and it Stuck in reboot in Modem bootloop.

A factory reset did Not help at all (but was needed before next step), i had to downgrad to 7.03.2 for correct IMEI.

Looks Like a Bug.
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you provide a more detailed description about issues with 7.03.4 firmware?

A troubleshoot file would be very useful as well. Could you send it in a private message?

Best regards,
0 votes
by anonymous
Sorry for my late response, i was on some business travelling.

After a reboot of the TRB140 device i had the same problem again, on reboot the modem did not get any DATA connection.
So i did the same as Dirk and put the TRB140 to 7.03.4 and fixed the IMEI bug with afterwards factory reset. i created aroubleshooting file, if you need it nevertheless.
by anonymous
I have to correct myself again. Now after 2 reboots, the router IMEI is in RMS connect again incorrect and there is no connection to RMS possible.

Firmwareversion of the EC25-E is the same as Dirks: EC25EUGAR06A05M4G

Looks like, sometimes the modem gets the IMEI overwritten with the modem Firmware.
0 votes
by anonymous
please elaborate the question in simplified form.