FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
80 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello Teltonika My device before was working well but after a month its mobile status disappear therefore there is no mobile network even the led signal doesnot lit. I downloaded troubleshoot file on part of gsmlogs the mobile modem seen as blocked ,i upgraded the firmware from 00.07.02.3 to 00.07.03.4 but still the same problem mobile status diasppear and its gsm logs show modem is blocked

note:I have attached troubleshoot file.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs in the attached file do not indicate mobile related issues, the device successfully connects to the operator and establishes data connection.

kern.info Mobile data connected (internal modem)
kern.info Joined LTE network (internal modem)
kern.info Connected to Vodacom operator (internal modem)

However, the file shows only the first three minutes after reboot, so it might be that the issue occurs sometime later.

Would it be possible to generate another file, while the issue is present, as at the moment, everything seems to work as expected?

Best regards,